Experiments

ToDo List/Game

ToDo List/Game

Place a description in the Items field and put a time (in minutes) for how long the task will take and click Add Item. When complete, click the Complete button and that will strengthen your character.


Platformer

Desktop Version      Mobile Version

Player must try to collect the diamond. They can click/touch the screen to create blocks to get to the diamond. Enemies can destroy any created blocks on touch.
Created Blocks can be removed by clicking/touching them again.


Unity

Unity Game Tutorial

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Blog

Time for me to start a blog on my HTML5 development on my game. Originally my game was named Creative Depths, but I recently found out that the name is patented. So I will go with Rock Bottom Innovation for now, haha.

I have just found all the resources I will need to start on my game development and have the basic idea and sprites to make my game. My next blog post will contain information on the game itself with some prototype screenshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment